Toyota Walton Motors Body shop have special equipment for Best Car Body Aligner.
We have Universal Pulling Hook for Chassis Aligner and we have Certified Body Technicians.
How to work Car Body Aligner?
A car body aligner is a tool used to straighten and align the body of a vehicle that has been damaged due to a collision or accident. Here are the basic steps to use a car body aligner:
- Assess the Damage: Before using the aligner, you need to assess the damage to the vehicle body. This will help you determine the extent of the damage and which parts need to be repaired or replaced.
- Secure the Vehicle: Place the vehicle on a level surface and secure it in place using clamps, chains, or straps. This will prevent it from moving or shifting during the alignment process.
- Set up the Aligner: Set up the aligner according to the manufacturer’s instructions. This typically involves assembling the frame, mounting the hydraulic ram, and attaching the chains or clamps to the vehicle.
- Position the Ram: Position the hydraulic ram so that it is aligned with the damaged area of the vehicle body. You can adjust the ram’s height and angle to ensure it applies pressure evenly across the damaged area.
- Apply Pressure: Slowly apply pressure to the hydraulic ram using the controls on the aligner. This will gradually straighten and align the damaged area of the vehicle body. Continue applying pressure until the body is aligned with the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Check Alignment: Once the alignment process is complete, use a measuring system to check the alignment of the vehicle body. This will ensure that it is within the manufacturer’s specifications and is safe to drive.
- Make Repairs: If necessary, make any repairs to the vehicle body, such as replacing damaged parts or repairing dents and scratches.
Best Car Body Aligner
Overall, using a car body aligner requires knowledge of vehicle body repair and safety protocols. It is recommended that this task be performed by a trained professional or someone with experience in auto body repair.
More Information Call Now: 03204080804
Bodyshop Car Care Car Insurance carservice Car Tracker enginetunninglahore New Car Sales Original Paint Jobs Premium Automotive Services Premium Car Services Toyota Toyota Corolla Toyota Sure Toyota Used ToyotaWaltonMotors TPL Car Insurance wheelalighnment wheelalignmentlahore carservicelahore wheelbalancing wheelbalancinglahore
- Reasons Why Toyota Vehicles Are Reliable
- Toyota Genuine Parts Are Available
- New Year Special Offer @ Service
- Why Gear Oil is Important?
- How Important is the Brake Fluid?